Friday, November 24, 2006, 3:04 PM

i'm back. actually i was back from chalet yesterday, just that i was too tired to blog. chalet was pretty ok lar. bridge and mahjong. figuring the different types of winning suit and the tai thing. just can't remember. can some kind soul write all the things about mahjong into a book??? sinee got alot of luck. haha. zai ar? play 2 people mahjong with wee. the rest went cycling till morning. bikes everywhere around our flat that morning. cool. lol. bbq got a lot of people. actually quite a lot people went for chalet. good. not enough food lor. charcoal still burning lar. my dinner that night was 2 satay, 1 hotdog and 1 chicken wing. chionged down from home after attachment. so was late. things to remember: auntie wilson's omelette. the guys super big plus hi-cholesterol omelette. girls playing psII. mahjong. bridge. poundcake. hehe

attachment was great!!! went into ot and saw 3 operations. yup. great experience. the gynae was telling us the different organs and stuff lor. saw the birth of a baby girl. something that i won't forget. happy. we're lucky to get into ot. the gynae was very nice to us and i'd learnt alot. hehe

guess i won't update for a few more days. going malacca tomorrow liao. so ya lor. back on monday. still sorting out my thoughts. feel that things are still happening too fast. or is it i'm too lag? anyway, seniors happy liao. A levels over liao. hehe. happy for you guys. not writing emo stuff today. hehe.


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.