Tuesday, November 21, 2006, 7:15 PM

back from attachment again. day2. morning was super busy. was pacing along the corridor for umpteen times. the bell just kept ringing non-stop in the morning. tagged along mother foong to take temperature and pressure for the patients. o ya. moved the patients for their gastroscopy and another rectum thingy and MRI scan. so managed to get into their department. saw the CT scan and the machine. so cool. plus the MRI room where there's strong magnetic field. NO METALS ALLOWED!!! lol. meddled with their reports, meal sheets, stickers. guess mother foong treated me like assistant instead of attachment. but it's great! she's very nice la. at least she got praise people lor. hehe. :) there's drips that kept occusing (should be spelt like this) then need hepsaline. yep. cause they just kept bleeping. after lunch, returned early to help out. there's this patient whose stomach is not functioning so he has glucose drips. then got patient with broken bone while ice skating. and x-ray films and reports. pretty insightful. green liquid in the stomach. the blood pressure machine, HGC, OCU2 (i think so lar, if i didn't remember wrongly) legs aching now. on my feet from 9 to 5? ya lor.

tomorrow will be a day with a gynae. last day of attachment. then go home first then chiong for chalet. haha. then maybe decide how long to stay there lor. not very long lar. to those at chalet now: have fun. headaches kept haunting me these days. went to get my medicine just now.

anyway, happy birthday zz...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.