Saturday, November 11, 2006, 2:23 PM

seems that there're black clouds floating above. heavy downpour today. once again portrays my feelings now. perhaps i'm too free and starting to think too much... i'm just a freesoul now.

trying to get my I&R done. still in progress. sian. :( 2 more days to op! hope everything turns out fine. i'm still thinking about what to write. the GOI is tough to write la. and i lost my entry proof. wd right? more sian. monday have to go print liao. to think i still keep my 0level entry proof... jiayou people. planning kbox session. heex. :D boring day today. i love rain. but nowadays rain just make this tinge of sadness haunt me.

ty blogged about we not living for ourselves. that's true. well. i guess we should just take control of our lives. set your ambitions and life to be what you really want. as what i've said: you live your life only once. i think we should just make the fullest out of the years we have. no doubt that family and friends do influence how you live but the steering wheel of your life is still controlled by you. do what you really want because you won't want any regrets later right. even if you fail after putting in your best, you're satisfied because you've once put in your best liao. i'm trying to live my life this way. though tough and draining, but i don't want any regrets later. sometimes i just hope to hibernate my life away. perhaps time just pass faster this way and i don't have to struggle with life now. how i wish i can rewind to the past... perhaps perhaps perhaps...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.