Tuesday, November 28, 2006, 1:35 PM

Well. Some emo stuff now.

Sometimes I really feel like being a kid once again. It's like as u grow up, besides ur age that increases, the problems u faced also seem to increase. It's like a positive relationship between age and problems. These are tiring me. I feel like taking a break from everything and hide myself somewhere. Probably an island with the accompany of the beautiful sea??? How I wish I can hibernate my brain and stop thinking about everything. I know thinking about it makes me sad but somehow I just can't stop thinking. Weird isn't it?

I know these are thoughts of an escapist and I ought to look forward in life. But it's always easier said than done. Now I'm living on hope seriously. I'm too lag and things are happening too fast. Experienced a lot of things, both happy and sad. Going through the lowest tide in my 17 years now. I don't know when it'll be over. Guess everyone have their own fair share of problems. Just feel like venting out my emotions now. But I'm alright so don't worry.

More in the upcoming entries...

** Raining heavily. Reflecting. Thinking. Trying. I'm waiting for the rainbow to appear after this rain. Will it appear???


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.