Sunday, November 12, 2006, 11:54 AM

chatted with fran, sh, zoe, angel, fq, tk ytd. guessed sh's 5 false statements in 3 tries. not bad sia. see i know u well enough. u guys want the answers? bribe me. hehe. he guessed mine too. haha. though i've sort of lost 1 very important friendship but i think i've gain alot of other friendship too. thanks fran in particular, for listening to my woes & stuff & understanding how i'm feeling. sometimes it's SHUANG to vent out all emotions entrapped in me. fran, u've me too ok? haha :) honestly, i'm not the type who confides in others easily. sometimes it's just tough to find the right people to confide in. but luckily i've confidants like fran & sh... thanks guys!

it's always in this period of darkness that true friends appear as candles, providing light and giving u courage to find the way out of this darkness. hope i'll get to be a candle to my friends too.

miss my friends, teachers & life in anderson. perhaps things were not so complicated then... perhaps it's just the little things that made up beautiful memories.

pw meeting later at eileen's place. so don't know will get to update not. hooked on fish leong's album. haha. :) except for this dialect song. lol. 1 MORE DAY TO OP!!! jiayou people

P.S. project "findmytrueself" still in progress. W.I.P. i won't give up... though i don't know what will happen in 1 year's time. no pressure...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.