Friday, November 10, 2006, 1:36 PM

are we just the puppets of fate? something happened to me today. something that i thought that just exist in drama serials happened to me. i guess fate is making a fool out of me. haa. it's the second time such a thing happened. is it a coincidence or fate? i don't know. guess life still goes on...

k. drop the subject. op practice today. starring jh as the 7 year old kid who still kept saying i'm a 12 year old kid. at least i'm OLDER than him. we were figuring with the buttons for the projector and wilson pressed a button that making eileen's laptop black out. hooray to wilson's friend who saved the day by saving the laptop. then went to eat with them and here i am here - blogging. don't know whether there'll be another entry later. btw, ernest's video was pretty funny. at least i think for gh and xy role. ya. next school day is my actual op. arghhh... 3 more days to actual op. countdown. jiayou guys for op! :)

the rain now portrays of my feelings now... looking at the rain

things to do:
- I&R
- op script
- get better
- continue to pursue what i really want...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.