Thursday, November 09, 2006, 9:03 PM

pw meeting today. at eileen's house as usual. starring jh as the 7 year old mosquito who kept calling me the 12 year old girl. plus i need consent form for class chalet. thanks lor. -_-" did something about our presentation. meeting tomorrow also. sian. 4 more days to op. got to do the InR also which i don't know what to write about as well. more sian.

met up with xian at sembawang. had dinner and chatted about some stuff. i can't help feeling that she'd changed. for the better i think. then we went my house and talked lor. oya. saw simone on the train. today's a day where i met up with my classmates. haha. just bumped her in the train. L die later in deathnote. sad :( i wanna read the comic!!!. thanks simone.

to zaikias who watched deathnote with me: the other black book is another deathnote to that Mika girl. yep

to j2 seniors: good luck for A levels. jiayou. esp. emma, maurice, louisa, jiahui etc...

to people with op: good luck. jiayou too.

to people op over liao: good for you guys. don't worry too much and enjoy yourselves! :D


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.