Thursday, November 09, 2006, 9:58 PM

One. Think of 15 short bits of interesting stuff about yourself. And they've gotta be true.
Two. Come up with 5 false statements regarding yourself, but for fun's sake keep them in the threshold of believability.
Three. Jumble them all up together and list them in any order.
Four. Post them on your blog and let people guess which the five false ones are!
Five. Get 5 others to do the same.

1. i love chemistry
2. i want to learn a new skill
3. i set my fastest running record while chasing a guy friend
4. i love kids!
5. i am an extrovert :)
6. i want to have a happy family life at 2_ (guess)
7. i love swimming
8. i feel like hiding myself for awhile
9. i love vegetables...
10. my kindergarten teacher once commented that i was too talkative in my report card
11. i love white and black. cool!
12. i once dreamt to create my own fashion label
13. i had 2 major accidents in my life
14. i had chickenpox when i was in primary school
15. i love designing and drawing
16. i am good with computer games
17. i want to retire at a peaceful place with the man i really love... contact nature...
18. i never give up hope until hope gives up on me
19. i love econs
20. i was once a sleep-kicker


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.