Monday, November 06, 2006, 11:17 PM

finally. done with the song and tagboard. thanks loads sy ty. wunno what to do without you guys. at least i can lax with awhile...

read through fq's blog. reminded me of the chat i had with sh. somehow i'm able to think thoroughly. perhaps it's because i'm truly comfortable ba. perhaps i should slow down my pace and take a look around me. learn to appreciate other things that i've never noticed. learn to look at things at different angles. as to what is happiness. i guess it's what you get after you've achieve what you've set yourself to achieve ba. during this period, i've lost myself amist the complicated things that started piling up in front of me. so i must find myself back. not that i'll escape from all. i'll face them more bravely because i don't want to be an escapist. it takes courage but i'm sure it yields happiness. so now i'm taking step by step, though tough but i won't give up. i don't know whether i'll complete the race. my hope never dies. thanks sh for making me realising things that i've been blinded to. sometimes i don't seem to know myself that well. it's part of life.

special thanks to my friends:
zoe, amanda, esther, ty, fran, gj for being there for me
wilson, jeremy he, kelly, eileen for being such wonderful pw mates
the times we've together working and playing with the vending machine are certainly memorable... (plus eileen's maid for preparing great meals for us too :P)
the rest of the class and vjwcs
you for the great memories. but i'm hoping that there's a future...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.