Monday, December 18, 2006, 8:43 PM

first thing first (to FEIQING only)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! (4 times)

ok. it's obvious tt its fq's bday FINALLY. haha. nvm. 7 days from today, i'll SING the exact same song to tiffany HERE. yup. fq u're not alone ok? anyway, it's in pink cos PIGLET is pink. see i rmb k?

hmmm. ogl training today. i conquered the mass dances and im ALIVE man!!! though im DEAD-beat. ok. actually it's only 2/3 of the dances. cos only learnt 4 today. yup. but i think i did pretty well, considering im a noob in dance and have ultra poor coordination. =) yeah. but im sure i'll screw up tml cos i'll forget everything. yeah man. my friends will noe...

anyway, congrats to szehan being the ogl head for creeyon. jiawei is ogl head for VOKA!!! haha. plus thanks to szehan for bearing with my nonsense during the friendship dance. for some reason i was giggling and commenting stuff with him of cos.

i shldn't be shouting but i failed not to. so throat got worse. =( k. tml i'll tone down. for now, i just wanna the lymph nodes to subside. and my throat to recover. VOKA RAWKS LEH!!! lol. great peepx man.

anyway, i think im done with bio... yeah. can strike out smth liao...

my new updated assignment to do list:
- maths integration (i seriously dun understand)
- gp compre (3 of them)
- econs (am i doing in e 1st place?)
- bio meiosis tut
- christmas shopping list (yeah man)
- new year rev resolution
- improve on my solo piece (timing and flats)
- caroling
- ogl stuff ba
- enjoy myself
- GET WELL

some things just get more and more and i really cant stand it already. ogl training tml. i wanna think no more. tired. shagged...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.