Monday, December 04, 2006, 7:56 PM

smth to let u know more abt me???

Layer ONE: On the Outside

Name: agnes
Birth date: 22 sep (its an auspicious day)
Current status: single n waiting
Eye colour: black
Hair colour: black n brown
Righty or lefty: right... im always right
Zodiac sign: snake. virgo. perfectionist :)

Layer TWO: On the Inside

Your heritage: chinese
Your fears: losing impt ppl in my life; being left alone
Your weaknesses: im a procrastinator
Your perfect pizza: hawaiian. no cheese. no beef. :)

Layer THREE: Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow

Your thoughts first waking up: im gonna do smth impt 1st... (dont tell u wad)
Your bedtime: 11 (sch days) 12-1 (holidays)
Your most missed memory: upp sec days and 1st 9 mths of this yr...

Layer FOUR: Your Pick

Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
Macdonalds or Burger King: bk
Single or group dates: single?
Adidas or Nike: adidas
Lipton tea or Nestea: none?
Chocolate or vanilla: choc
Cappucino or coffee: cappucino. its meaningful to me...

Layer FIVE: Do you

Smoke: nope. it stinks
Curse: no la. i wun curse. just lament...

Layer SIX: In the Past Month

Drank alcohol: nope
Gone to the mall: de... im not mountain turtle
Been on stage: ya. performing arts ma
Eaten sushi: not really. after tt trip to sakae with zaikias. im scared liao...
Dyed your hair: nope. dun hav to dye. ppl r asking me whether i dyed already :)

Layer SEVEN: Have You Ever

Played a stripping game: of cos nt
Changed who you were to fit in: no. it wun be me if i try.

Layer EIGHT

Age you're hoping to be married: 25... but i've to find the ONE 1st la. and some planning... im still waiting... long long time.

Layer NINE: In a Girl/Guy

Best eye colour: black
Best hair colour: black
Short or long hair: anything he thinks looks nice on him

Layer TEN: What Were You Doing?

1 minute ago: filling this
1 hour ago: watching tv
1.5 hours ago: bathing
1 month ago: pw.
1 year ago: slacking at home. shopping??? and o level relaxation

Layer ELEVEN: Finish the Sentence

I love: ...
I feel: sian. dun feel like doing anything
I hate: loneliness and helplessness
I hide: myself
I miss: loads...
I need: brace myself and continue this wait...

Layer TWELVE: Tag 5 people

1. feiqing
2. bifang
3. kiansin
4. szehan
5. yingxian


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.