Monday, December 04, 2006, 2:06 PM

just some stuff for you guys to think about (if you happen to chance upon it). be truthful ok?


  1. when's the last time you went out with your parents without sneaking away from them?
  2. when's the last time you stop and think about how your actions could have hurt others?
  3. when's the last time you actually think that something bad happened as a result of your actions?
  4. when's the last time you actually think of others before yourself?
  5. when's the last time you say thank you to the people around you for everything they've done?
  6. when's the last time you take a good look at the beautiful sky just above you?
finished thinking??? hmmm. how's your answers?

conclusion: don't take the things around you for granted. be thankful that they're there for you. life is certainly full of surprises. in the midst of our hertic schedules, we've often neglected the little things around us. it's sometimes good to slow down our pace and take a good look at the things around us and learn to appreciate them. everything happens for a purpose. that's what i believe. for now, i believe things happen to make me reflect, think and grow up. it's definitely a tough time now, but i'll get this over. nevertheless, it takes a great deal of courage. really feel that i've really start thinking alot this year. i mean now. perhaps i've become more mature mentally. agree with seniors that jc life is full of thinking... i hope for the people around me to be happy.

it hurts to see people around me in the same situation as i do now. because i know its hurts alot. i don't know how she's feeling. somehow, i hope that im in her shoes and she's in my shoes. but i know it's impossible. that's self-console???

btw. do you know what's serendipity??? it means fate...

project W.I.P. and findmytrueself still ongoing...

random. this skin is good in the sense that i can have longer entries. heh heh... :) but i like its simplicity the most...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.