Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 8:37 PM

hmmm. a normal day today. except tt i was super high throughout. esp lectures. omg. i think food was main reason why i was high-ing. like gelare waffle, ice cream, swenson, fried kway teow, cafe cartel. all making me drooling lah. i think amanda, zoe and esther were like cant maintain alr. sry lah. i think tiff's right. after i high too long, i really low v long too. see. energy is e scarce resource here. its microecons. -_-" seriously. for econs im dead. gg alr. just feel like whacking. dunno who ask me to go and get back my chem title. lol. i will de. suddenly feel tt i shldnt be complacent. arrrrrr... k. motivate myself to do some work later. im so slack. went raffles city with tiff. yup. must buy tt donut next time i get there. e queue superb long. sian lah. i think im emo-eating today. e term is coined by tiff. well. oya. feel like perming my hair. lol. zoe said i shld have them longer den perm. k. shall consider. haa. pimples and sensitive rash. haix. im so excited abt my chem booklet. lol. i only know i will be so so so satisfied with myself if and ONLY IF i can get those stuff into my head. im really a super duper perfectionist lah. cant stand myself. arghhhh. brrrrr. people out there. if you see me slacking ard. whack me hard k. MUGGERS ROX!!! (psycho-ing myself) -_-"

im full of contradictions. a part of my heart want this. but e other wants tt. when will it reach a decision? time pls fly. pls.

allow me to stay dumb for awhile.
still waiting...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.