It has been long since my last post. 2 months plus. lol. Busy with prelims etc. The main papers are over. Left with 1 more paper. H3 chem. Die. Havent even pass any test for it lah. How??? Feeling abit screwed at this period of time. Sian. Anyway, it's something to entertain u guys (if u happen to read this latest entry). My Fav!!! Jay Chou!!! lol. Stay Cool and Happy! Plus Cheery!!!
At this point in time, perhaps I should use this phrase. Dont pin too much hope, for the disappointment will be greater if you do. But...
Guess I wont be updating very often. 5 more weeks to the first paper. Boo... Caught unprepared. Perhaps what u did was right after all...
Good Luck!!!
PS: FQ DONT GET TOO STRESSED!!! busy gal join us sometime ok?
So you really think you know me well
Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)