Friday, December 07, 2007, 4:59 PM

eh... it has been super long since my last entry. sry tk. lol. loads of things have happened. shall summarise everything now... details will be up if i can stay awake now...

1) A levels finally over!!! and i think i'd screwed my h3 chem paper still. :S

2) class chalet before the guys go shiny on top. you know what i mean :P cycled from pasir ris to changi was great! for a plate of nasi lemak! lol. miss you guys.

3) to you. you dont have to feel apologetic. happy birthday. felt relieved. at least i had given in my all. hope one day we will be able to talk on the capacity as friends bah... jiayou

4) back to malaysia. seeing my nephews so so so kawaii nei!!! haha. i feel so immature to be an auntie... :S but they are still so so so cute!!!

5) prom: great seeing zaikias. and my grandson looked so outstanding in his cape! lol. go wilson! lol. son was so charming!!! go jeremy he!!!

6) 4/6 lunch. eh... 2 gals ar... with 9 guys. xuelin and edmund are so so so tall!!! drawfed me and suh... feiqing can we see you soon? hello? are you there???

7) coming up soon ba...

strangely it doesnt really bother me already. actually though im still hopeful, all i wish is for us to talk. but sigh... i've decided not to dwell too much. let it maintain as memories. happy memories. time heals all wounds i believe. still believe...

seriously pondering over what to do next. feeling quite empty now. and aimless. eh... gotta find job. any recommendations??? plus my direction in the future... sigh. 7 more months to go... jiayou ba :)

coming up will be something more interesting bah... i hope. :P
time to watch my vcd and drama liao...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.