Monday, May 05, 2008, 10:21 AM

arghhhhh!!!

getting worried... WHY I HAVENT GET MY MOE INTERVIEW YET YET YET???!!! its like everyone (most people) around me got interviews even when they applied through psc (just like me)... worried worried worried. does this mean that my documents didnt get to them??? or does it mean that even my 4 A cant be compared with the others??? arghhhhh.

seriously think i got low ambitions or perhaps NO ambitions... everyone around me like aiming medicine, accountancy, dentistry... all the super competitive one. but i still chose science. dunno whether is it my passion or my persistance... or my stubbornness... sigh... hmmm...

anyway, no time to ponder over this problem. cause i got offers from both ntu and nus. so now is to ponder over which one to choose... arghhhhh... and the deadline is shorter than what i had expected. arghhhhh... and my scholarship is like mia. arghhhhh...

anyway, leave these things to make me work after this week. at least after sat when i return to singapore. gotta play play play. :D and go broke broke broke. :(

aiya, i received my bag from online safely... heng ar. at least i choose the seller properly. hehe... after my trip, i shall shop for more stuff online...

gotta continue with my work... arghhhhh...

no time no time no time liao... please let me get my moe scholarship please... ... ...

Happy 19th birthday to the following people:

- meifang
- fran

happy birthday to you X4...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.