Sunday, August 24, 2008, 10:44 PM

after 2 weeks of school with only lectures. im already half dead from exhaustion. guess what? tutorials start tml! 'YIPEE!' omg. Agnes is going crazy soon. from exhaustion. and from what i see, the stack of tutorials are starting to pile up. sianned -_- sad life sia. loads of things to do. french to mug. chem stuff. no PHYSICS stuff to read. i hate being s.t.u.p.i.d. but im too l.a.z.y. and lazy -> stupid. sian sian sian. guess what. before my birthday arrives next month, i have a french test to mug for. i have this feeling that university life will be so no life for me :( here are the reasons...

1. 5 day week (typical for a sci chem student)
2. 3 days starting at 8am... :(
3. 1 day ending at 8pm...
4. tutorials starting rather early.
5. so many things to do and read up.
6. not much free time. to heng and zou-bo
7. tuition time and pressure is building up
8. arghhhh...

tired liao. how i hope everyday will be weekend. and that weekend will be 5 days instead of 2... :(
say cheers to sad life! CHEERS! Agnes is going crazy.

p.s. fated to love you last episode will be up in youtube tml... that's something for me to look forward to. but i will not be free at home to download it in the morning. which is sad again. sian sian sian... :(


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.