Friday, August 15, 2008, 9:31 PM

Hmmm... My first week in school after 8 months? Well. It's pretty heretic considering I had been slacking, working and NOT USING MY BRAIN for 8 months... But it's relatively slack considering there's no tutorials and lab sessions. Yup. Shall summarise what happened...

Monday: Chem lect at 12. Was pretty alright (as in timing). Got stunned by quantum principles and stuff. But can still understand abit lah. Cause Mr Chok taught us for H3. Thankfully. :) But I still hate those equations anyway. Another chem lect at 2. Hmmm. Was easy. But the worse has yet to come... Then rushed from sci to fass for my french. Well. The french lecturer seem strict, with loads of rules lah. But I am pretty concerned about the punishment if we are late for lects. Haa. Ended at 6.

Tuesday: Math lect at 8. Was quite a drag. But the lect seem better cause the lecturer was very fatherly. Haha. Super funny. And the topic was something taught in school. Thankfully, the school taught us the very basic stuff. 2 hours break. Math lect again at 12. Was calculus. The easiest module for math. Hmmm... Was pretty alright lah. Though abit confusing. But hey odd and even functions were taught! Thankfully. :)

Wednesday: Chem lect at 8 again :( The lecturer continued to stun me, non-physics student with quantum stuff. But still understandable bah... Thanks Mr Chok! Then NOTHING! Watched JOURNEY TO THE CENTRE OF THE EARTH! Its nice! Really really really. Cause the effects were good and its pretty funny at some parts. Haha... Can consider watching if you have the time and the $$. Yup.

Thursday: Chem lect at 12 again. Heng ah. Was still acceptable some parts. But I still hate equations. Yup. 4 hours break till french at 6. Slacked lor. French was interesting. The lecturer was great! And funny! Learnt about french culture and stuff which was very interesting. About how they dont hug but kiss. And the number of kisses... Haha... So I ended at 8PM!...

Friday (today): Math lect at 8! OMG! I was really half-dead lah. Was still acceptable lah. Need to digest though. Then 2 hour break. Pei friend to clementi get stuff. Meeting Karling at YIH and guess who I saw. KIANSIN!!! spastic... Haha. As usual, he still poked fun. And Yingxian. Whom I really long time never see liao. :) Talked and teased and hit spastic awhile and went up to YIH. And I saw Nuurun. Haha. I think quite a lot of people in biz and fass lah. Sci not that many :( Went for archery intro course and was pretty cool though it was HOT! My first 2 arrows were on the ground... Lol. But the guy after that was good at teaching and guess what, I GOT BULLEYE! Haha. I was shocked. Lol lah. But have to exert quite abit lah. Practised... Then aim the balloons and I shot 1. Haha. And gary treated me to dinner at Munchy Monkey. Cause he bet with me that I cannot hit any balloon. Haha. If I hit 2, he will treat me klunch lah. Haha. So heng and had dinner with MEI, and OLD MAN gary. Yup. Talked quite alot but I was still pretty dead lah. Tired...

Tomorrow will be a long day. NIGHTRIDING!!! Pretty cool. Hehe. Though all the other gals in og dropped out, leaving me and XINYI!. I love you! Haha. So tomorrow night I guess no sleep again... Yup.

Sigh. Need to recover my voice fast for auditions... Im still considering lah. Im just thinking, university is really very independent. Cause you will be really be on your own. And perhaps this will be where I truly grow up bah... Next week will be another week for me to enjoy before tutorials and lab starts. BOO... Tired... Yawn... Waa... Long entry sia... :)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.