Friday, January 16, 2009, 11:34 PM

should i just give up??? or should i not??? need to think through hard.


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.