Saturday, January 10, 2009, 2:38 PM

was trying to clear my stuff. the bookshelf is currently 1/5 done? the hardest part is the papers all. cause there are loads of them. diao. >.< its always during packing that i chance upon things tt i seldom see though.

i was looking through some momento... but i realised tt things actually change so much tt u cant really predict what will happen next. there was once tt i had so faith in something. too much i guess. and when it came crashing down, i guess my faith got crashed as well. its not easy to build up the faith tt i once lost. but i dun think i have the courage yet. things are piling up sia. sian-ned. i was discovered a new problem. the previous problem was tt i had too much things. now. i have space but i have no idea how to use it. >.< sigh. wish me luck in finishing packing bah. at least i started ytd night. and ended up changing this blogskin. lol.

agnes need to start working well. and efficiently. and perhaps be abit unfeeling bah. haha. kdkd lah. and abit un-perfectionistic. work needs to get done!

i still love the twilight soundtrack! :) hope u guys like it as much as i do :P


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.