Wednesday, January 21, 2009, 12:54 PM

suddenly got the inspiration to write about.

when people are sad, they will say that they feel a burden on them and that its heavy. why not change this perspective? if you feel a heavy burden on you, why not see it as you are climbing, progressing? if the distance d increases from the ground, the potention energy of the burden increases and you will feel a greater force. ok. i shall skip the physics. i only have o levels physics to support. lol. but you know what i mean right? so next time you feel a burden on you, perhaps this will console you abit hopefully? cause it will imply that you are climbing and progressing. at least that's how i view it now to keep myself going and persevering...

something random. i dun like the word if. in my opinion, if implies some sort of regret i guess. i have understood that things cant return back to the past. so why think of if? if only makes you sadder and more regretful? i think we should just forget if and look forward. :) anyway, i think we should just look forward and stop dwelling in the past lah. yupyup.

end of lamenting session today... :)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.