Friday, December 11, 2009, 1:48 AM

been quite some time since i last blogged, apart from occasional lamenting. :) i must be quite bored this holidays to blog. o.O hahaS~~

anyway, rach and mer and nich are overseas now. only me and dear in sing. well. i think i just slacked away half of my dec hols away. oh wells... >.<

working on sep stuff. the module mapping and getting the documents for submission. thankfully veron told me the real dates for submission. otherwise i will be so so so screwed. i actually saw the dates for sem 2 instead. heng ah... :):) but now busy busy over sep bah...

this hols is not really happening bah i suppose. but im v v thankful that i have him around. :):) thanks for everything dear! really appreciate them. sem 2 is coming with scary organic chemistry... OMG!!!~ but its open book. but i still wonder how it will be like.

loads of results for me to know. accom, exams, sep etc... 1 more sem and a special sem and i will be off to swiss...

my kindergarten bestie xian's getting married this sat! OMG!!! unbelievable!!! but im sincerely happy for her!!! :):)

k... need to go bank tml... need to zzz alr... hopefully i will still be bored to update bah... :):)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.