I have just realised that I havent been blogging much this year. 1 entry in Jan, 1 entry in Feb and now 1 more entry in Apr 2010. Perhaps my life this year is so much busier than 2009. Now that I'm abit better from my flu, apart from the stupid phlegm that's still bugging me :( perhaps I need to lament abit more about my current life... Oh well...
Ok. I'm so so so behind time... I think I never fail to say this everytime I blog. I'm quite thankful that all my labs are over. And now, my french lessons are giving me a hard time now. At least for this week and the next. Then I'm over for french! That's what you need to get over with, studying french for 2 years. I'm not lamenting. Just that I realised that I don't really have the time to cope well with it. Especially that I'm not a really consistent person and will only start cramping upon seeing my schedule and realise how screwed I am with so many deadlines and things to do. Even now, this fact or habit never fails... Sigh. Here's the things I need to get done this week and for the next:
-FAP presentation (slides due tue, presentation on thu) -FAP resume (due tml) -FAP tests (x2) -SSA tut -phy tut (x2) -phy test -organic lab report (done) -SSA webcast that I missed cos I'm sick (x1) -MISCELLENOUS
Sigh. Looking at this list of things that I need to finish up. I dont like my life now. Sigh. There seems to be endless things I ought to finish up. At least I'm done with my reports and SSA project. :) Something to be happy about. Alas!:)
Hmmm. I don't seem to have enough time. For myself, for dear, for my friends... Don't like this feeling.
I would like to apologise to TengKiat for always PS-ing him these days. I'm sorry pal! I'm really busy and screwed up my schedule... Sorry Sorry. But I'm glad that you are always so understanding. To ANJIE, I'm thankful that you are there for me though I'm always busy to reply you so late sometimes. And thank you for taking the initiative to talk to me. You know I won't talk when I'm busy up to my neck. To Eugene, thanks for being such a great BROther to me. And cheering me up. To Dear, Thanks for being such a great DEAR to me! Despite my bad temper these days. But you always put up with me. JIAYOU! :)
I know I don't have time to think too much. Need to use this time to actually sort my thoughts out right. And be efficient. Oh wells.
Once I'm done with this semester, 1 more semester for my Lab module and off I'm in Europe!
PS. Looking at Liting's photos in Europe makes me o.O ENVIOUS!!! Amsterdam must be fun! :)
Enough of lamenting. Now off to eat and set my focus right! :)
BON APPETIT! :)
Here's a meaning video from Randy Pausch. Last lecture in 2007 before he died in 2008...
So you really think you know me well
Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)