Saturday, May 29, 2010, 1:57 AM

i think i must be really bored to change my blogskin and to continue blogging.

went for xl's birthday party just now. happy 21st birthday xl!!! :):)
met up with my classmates with 4/6 people which i seriously havent meet up for ages! lol. finally saw sk since very long time ago. reminisced alittle about my childhood and im surprised at how much he remembered about me and our gang. haha. nice one sk! this time my fail to recognise people correctly problem didnt get me down and i recognised people correctly! yipee!!! :D the girl who is in the same st as me. had a great time with you guys at the party!

as i was editing the html for the template, i was transferring the url address over and wondering if how many of those addresses i transferred over are actually not working already. to be honest, i seriously have no time to actually read blogs now. :S:S but nonetheless i still transferred over to this new skin. that's the problem of me, i always tend to keep those useless with me still. haha.

come to think it, actually my memory of the past isnt that bad after all. sometimes, i actually feel consoled by some things. and i am quite stunned that i seemed to have forgot how grieved i was once before. at least for me, i can only remembered the happy stuff i suppose.

i suppose that's optimism. sigh. shall try to get to sleep lest i become insomniac again...


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.