It was the second last lab today. After which the four of us went for prince of persia: the sands of time. I personally thought it was not bad. It was quite good actually, especially the effects. Haha. :):) So happy! here's the poster! :):)
Credits to the movie website!
Credits to wiki!
Yupyup. We went for dinner at food court. Random action of the day: We went for another movie! Shrek Forever After 3D! So happy! The effects are not that bad. But I do agree that the ad for the new animated movie was so good with the 3D glasses!!! :):) ZAN! :):) Here's another poster to commemorate the second movie! :):)
Credits to Google!
Credits to Google again!
I feel so crapping. LOL! :) Yupyup. Anyway, the results are out since yesterday. Abit sianned. But I suppose most of us would be. Oh wells. SIGH! 1 more week of lab and final exam and this special term will be over! 2 more lab reports though...
So you really think you know me well
Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)