OMG! 偷心大聖PS男 is so NICE!!! :):) LOVE IT!!! The ending is ok but sort of expected already. I was thinking somewhere along the line where they were kidnapped. LOL. But overall, I like the show. :):) Especially, BLUE LAN! :) 藍正龍!!! :):) I like him from 幸福的抉擇, then 偷心大聖PS男 and currently Im catching him on 福氣又安康 if im free!!! Aha!
Here's some pictures of him. :):)
Credits to Wiki.
Credits to ttv.tw
Dear dear's away from today... :((( Yet I feel so bad about not spending more time with him due to my heretic schedule. Feeling so bad... Sigh. Hope he hurry return Singapore! Tomorrow, I need to do more serious work... Heretic Heretic... Sigh.
So you really think you know me well
Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)