Thursday, October 07, 2010, 1:32 AM

LONDON - 3 and 4 September 2010
The typical London postbox :)
The London Eye at night by Thames River...
The Big Ben


Can you see the London Bridge??!
This is the Tower Bridge!!

The mural in memory of people who give their lives for the country in WWII...
Can you make out the word on the mural??
The famous Buckingham Palace...
Imperial College London...
Roasted Duck!! I want to study in London!!
Thriller ad...
ChinaTown in London
Harrods! at night!
Can you imagine how I react when I see this??!

Ok. I suppose I cant post on my Scandinavian trip yet. The post will get too long and flooded with pictures!! Keke :)


So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.