Wednesday, April 27, 2011, 12:46 AM

Spain
Barcelona
The Netherlands
Amsterdam
Germany!

Fussen
Dachau - Munich

Hamburg
Cologne
Dusseldorf
Berlin
Czech Republic
Prague
Hungary
Budapest
Austria
Vienna
Sweden
Stockholm
Norway
Oslo
Denmark
Copenhagen
Switzerland
Lausanne
Interlaken
Launterbrunnen
United Kingdom
London
Scotland
Edinburgh
Italy

Rome
Vatican City
Florence
Pisa

Venice
Milan
France
Monte Carlo
Marseille
Paris
Evian



So you really think you know me well

Hello. My name is Agnes.
Green is my favourite colour.
Blue is the favourite of my other half.
I am a perfectionistic virgo.
Born on 22 september.
Andersonsec. Victoriajunior. NUSchemistry.
:)

I heard nothing but your captivating voice




I am singing along with...



you run away but I will not chase after you

alvin benjamin cally celine chengluan clarissa charlene deborah denise elvin emma ernest fangyi feiqing fran guojie jiaying jingwen jomaine julianah kelly kiansin litian liting meifang melvin qien sharon sherry shiyun shunyuan simone szehan tanying tengkiat tiffany vijay weiting wilson yingchern yingxian yongsheng yumi

Designed by WW
Banners from TTV DFA

I don't forget to remember my own pasts



I am watching at the moment...



After what you had done to me, I only become stronger and wiser. I want to thank you for this.